Abstracts and Short Talks
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for submission - Friday 12 May 2017
- Method of submission - as an email attachment in Rich Text Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name the attachment in the following manner:
metabolics_abstract_ followed by presenting authors surname_first name.rtf
- Abstracts will not be proofed. Text will be reproduced exactly as presented.
- At the top of the abstract please include the title of the abstract, the presenting author's name underlined, Institute/ University and contact address. It should be typed single spaced. 300 words is the absolute maximum acceptable, excluding title and authors, but including references. If the abstract is too long, text will be omitted.
- Do not include diagrams as they cannot be reproduced.
- If you have any problems with submission please contact the conference administrator directly.
Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute
Glasgow G61 1BD
Tel (+44) 141 330 3953
Fax (+44) 141 942 6521
Short talks will be granted to the authors of outstanding abstracts. Some financial assistance will be available to presenters of these short talks through sponsorship from Worldwide Cancer Research (formerly known as AICR).
If you are granted a short talk, you will be notified by the conference organisers at the end of May 2017.
The Poster Session and Trade Exhibition will run from 1330 – 1730 on Tuesday 4 July in the Hunter Halls. Poster Boards are 2 metres high and 1 metre wide (portrait style) and double sided Velcro tape will be provided. You may display your poster from 1000 on Tuesday morning and it should be removed immediately following the poster session on Tuesday afternoon.
The photography of posters is not permitted.
The winner of the Poster Prize for the best presented and most interesting poster, will be announced on Wednesday morning. We would like to thank AMSBIO - Trevigen for their continued sponsorship of the Poster Prize.