Abstracts and Short Talks
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for submission - FRIDAY 31st MAY 2019
- Method of submission - as an email attachment in Rich Text Format to email@example.com
Name the attachment in the following manner:
- Abstracts will not be proof-read. Text will be reproduced exactly as presented.
- At the top of the abstract please include theTITLE OF THE ABSTRACT, the PRESENTING AUTHOR'S NAME underlined, Institute/ University and contact address. It must be typed in single spacing. 300 words is the absolute maximum acceptable, excluding title and authors, but including references. If the abstract is too long, text will be omitted.
- Do not include diagrams as they cannot be reproduced.
- If you have any problems with submission please contact the conference administrator directly.
Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute
Glasgow G61 1BD
Tel (+44) 141 330 3953
Fax (+44) 141 942 6521
Short talks will be granted to the authors of outstanding abstracts. If you are granted a short talk, you will be notified by the conference organisers at the beginning of June 2019.
The Poster Session and Trade Exhibition will run from 1330 – 1730 on Tuesday 2nd July in the Hunter Halls. Poster Boards are 2 metres high and 1 metre wide (portrait style) and double sided Velcro tape will be provided. You may display your poster from 1000 on Tuesday morning and it must be removed immediately following the poster session on Tuesday afternoon.
The photography of posters is not permitted.
The winner of the Poster Prize for the best presented and most interesting poster, will be announced on Wednesday morning. We would like to thank AMSBIO for their continued sponsorship of the Poster Prize.