Abstracts & Short Talks
Instructions for Abstract Submission
Please note submission of an abstract/ presentation of a poster is not compulsory in order to register for the workshop.
- The deadline for abstracts is Monday 31 July 2017
- Method of submission - as an email attachment in Rich Text Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name the attachment in the following manner
workshop_abstract_ followed by presenting authors surname_first name.rtf
- Abstracts will not be proofed. Text will be reproduced exactly as presented.
- The abstract should be typed single spaced. Please underline the name of the presenting author. 300 words is the absolute maximum acceptable, excluding title and authors, but including references. If the abstract is too long, text will be omitted.
- Do not include diagrams as they cannot be reproduced.
If you have any problems with submission please contact the workshop administrator directly.
Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute
Glasgow G61 1BD
Tel (+44) 141 330 2896
Fax (+44) 141 942 6521
Short talks will be granted to the authors of outstanding abstracts. If you are granted a short talk, you will be notified by the workshop organisers in early August.
There will be two Poster Sessions, from 1700 until 1830 on Sunday 3 September and from 11.45 to 13.30 on Monday 4 September. Poster boards are 2 metres high and 1 metre wide (portrait style) and double sided Velcro tape will be provided. You may display your poster from 1430 on Sunday and 0830 on Monday and it should be removed immediately following the poster session. The photography of posters is not permitted.