2018 NCRI Cancer Conference in Glasgow
The earlybird catches the worm...
It's official! Registration and abstract submission for the 2018 NCRI Cancer Conference is now open. We can't wait for you to join us in Glasgow and would like to reward all of you 'earlybirds' out there with the chance to save up to £200 by booking your place at the Conference before 30th June.
Whether you're a clinician, basic scientist, translational researcher or someone affected by cancer, the Conference will enable you to:
- Discover the latest advances in cancer research
- Enhance your knowledge with over 50 educational sessions to choose from
- Hear from world leading speakers in the oncology field
- Share knowledge and develop collaborations
- Meet new contacts and catch up with colleagues at our networking events
- Claim up to 24 CPD points
Don't miss your chance to take part in the UK's largest cancer research meeting and secure your place at a discounted rate today!
Call for abstracts
Do you want to showcase your work to the international research community and be published in a BJC supplement? Submit an abstract at this year's Conference for the opportunity to establish new collaborations, receive feedback from your peers, win prestigious prizes and awards, and be considered for an oral presentation. Accepted abstracts will feature in a supplement of the British Journal of Cancer.
Take a look at the submission themes and submit your research by 10th June.