Abstracts and Short Talks
Instructions for Abstract Submission
Please note submission of an abstract/ presentation of a poster is not compulsory in order to register for the workshop.
- Deadline: Monday 6 July 2015
- Method of submission - as an email attachment in Rich Text Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name the attachment in the following manner
workshop_abstract_ followed by presenting authors surname_first name.rtf
- Abstracts will not be proofed. Text will be reproduced exactly as presented.
- The abstract should be typed single spaced. Please underline the name of the presenting author. 300 words is the absolute maximum acceptable, excluding title and authors, but including references. If the abstract is too long, text will be omitted.
- Do not include diagrams as they cannot be reproduced.
If you have any problems with submission please contact the workshop administrator directly.
Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute
Glasgow G61 1BD
Tel (+44) 141 330 2896
Fax (+44) 141 942 6521
Short talks will be granted to the authors of outstanding abstracts. If you are granted a short talk, you will be notified by the workshop organisers by the of July 2015.
The Poster Session will run from 1600 until 1800 on Monday 7 July 2015. Poster boards are 2 metres high and 1 metre wide (portrait style) and double sided Velcro tape will be provided. You may display your poster from 1000 on Monday and it should be removed immediately following the poster session on Monday afternoon. The photography of posters is not permitted.