Posters & Short Talks
Instructions for Abstract Submission
Please note submission of an abstract is not compulsory in order to register for the workshop. It is however strongly encouraged by the organising committee. All abstracts will be included in an online 'abstract book' which will be sent to delegates prior to the workshop starting.
The deadline for abstract SUBMISSION is Friday 30th September 2022
- If your abstract is selected for presentation as a SHORT TALK, you will be notified by Friday 7th October 2022 at the latest
- There will be a prize given for the best short talk. This has been kindly sponsored by FEBS.
- Method of submission - please submit your final abstract online on the registration page and use the format as detailed in the box.
- Abstracts will not be proofed. Text will be reproduced exactly as presented.
- The abstract should be typed single spaced. Please underline the name of the presenting author. 300 words is the absolute maximum acceptable, excluding title and authors, but including references. If the abstract is too long, text will be omitted.
- Do not include diagrams as they cannot be reproduced.
If you have any problems with submission please contact the workshop administrator directly.
If you are submitting an abstract and wish to present it as a poster please indicate this on your regsitration form.
Posters should be printed in portrait style and should be no larger than 1 metre wide
There will be a sponsored prize given for the best poster.
WE WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE CONTACT DETAILS OF ALL DELEGATES IN THE ABSTRACT BOOK. IF YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTION TO THIS PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR IMMEDIATELY.
Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute
Glasgow G61 1BD
Tel (+44) 141 330 2896
Fax (+44) 141 942 6521