Abstracts (ACRCelerate JRS)
ACRCelerate Junior Researchers Symposium
Wednesday 1st September, 12.45-2.00pm
- Abstract DEADLINE - Wednesday 18th August
- Method of submission - as an email attachment in Rich Text Format to; ACRCelerate@beatson.gla.ac.uk
- Name the attachment in the following manner; e.g. clooney_george_abstract.rtf
- Abstracts will NOT be proof-read. Text will be reproduced exactly as presented.
- At the top of the abstract please include the TITLE OF THE ABSTRACT, the PRESENTING AUTHOR'S NAME underlined, the Institute / University and contact address.
- It must be typed in single spacing.
- 300 words maximum (excluding title and authors, but including references). If the abstract is too long, text will be omitted.
- Do not include diagrams/tables as they cannot be reproduced.
POSTER SPECIFICATIONS: If your poster is selected for presentation you will be emailed further details.